Thursday 21 November 2013

Preliminary Task Complete!

Yesterday, me and my peers Jack & Sam had completed the editing; adding a title and closing credits to my edit as well as the lighting settings mentioned in the last post on the filming progress.

Jack insisted on some Reggae music at the end whilst the credits scroll, which I couldn't exactly argue over, and for a task like this, it's not going to get us marks down.

On our Opening Titles task, we are considering linking it with this short 2 minute film as it fits with the requirements of a 'fictional' theme, and would seem nice to have a constant theme throughout our coursework, but we probably will go with another idea for the opening titles to at least show a wider understanding in the thriller genre as a whole rather than sticking to a particular theme.

Here's a link to the video on my personal youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSokcnxlHNo

I think we have a good understanding of the 3 cinematography rules, but due to a few technical difficulties and time we didn't show a lot of the switching-between-shots within the 180 degree rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment