Wednesday 20 November 2013

Filming Progress 4; Preliminary Task


In the time of a week, I have finished my section of the editing and have left my 2 other peers (Sam & Jack) to finish the final stages which we all agreed on; improving the lighting in order to make it feel more dark and distressing.
These snapshots show Sam cutting down the exported video of my edit and adding particular brightness settings to a certain shot.
We considered at one point to reduce the volume of the music I used in my edit that I had gotten from some media resource folders on my school's Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), but in the end we agreed the music level fitted the tone of the film anyhow.
As well as darkening shots, it was up to my friend to lighten up some of the shots where you can barely see our figures; although being barely able to see our faces was really intentional for the mysterious atmosphere of the thriller.

Last but not least, the my other peer Jack is going to be adding on the credits to the end of the lighting edit, and then we will be moving onto the Opening Titles task.
I'll be uploading the final video in one of my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment