Wednesday 26 March 2014

Thriller Research Evaluation Question 6

6)What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Adobe Premier 
Even though this software is more advanced than the basic Windows Movie Maker, my peers & I found this software easy to use, and in some cases used some of the special editing function like the artificial lightning/ brightness adjustments for scenes that were much lighter than others.
(More is mentioned in an earlier blog of mine on my experience with this software)

FL Studio
In my personal free time, I have used this software to generate basic synthesized/ electrical music for the fun of making tunes & tracks that relate to my taste in video games. In creating an original 2 minute piece for the opening, I took effort in getting advice from m
y peers and friends outside of school who know more musical theory than me especially piano-based, and practicing a few chords and note combinations on a set of pianos in my school's music department. Eventually, me and my peers agreed on an eerie fitting tune based around a the D minor scale.

Decent HD Camera + Tripod + Lighting equipment
After using cameras outside of school with my friend's filming projects, I'm used to how to attach a tripod to the camera etc. It was also important I remembered to attach a mic to the camera for recording sound of which we detached when filming the opening titles, as we planned to have my music run in the background.

IMDb
I have come across and have learnt to use this website for the researching of thriller films that have helped me develop my understanding of thriller film concepts, as well as my peer research. This site was also a good start for looking at film reviews, and has generally made me more aware of the different films present, past and upcoming, and actor's filmography (other films they have been in).

No comments:

Post a Comment